EVENTS + WEBINARS
DevNexus Conference 2018
The goal of the DevNexus Conference is to connect developers from all over the world, provide affordable education, and promote Open Source values. The conference will be held on February 21st-23rd located at:
Georgia World Congress Center | 285 Andrew Young
International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303 | 404-223-4000
eCommerce Webinar Series
The face of eCommerce has changed. Today consumers browse and purchase across multiple touch points demanding competitive personalized pricing. With increasing competition in the eCommerce space, applications are expected to be intelligent, scalable, secure, and provide a unique shopping experience that promotes customer and brand loyalty.
Neeve Research is hosting a free webinar series to help technologists learn how to leverage innovative stream processing to quickly and easily build personalization based applications using the X Platform™. The series contains three webinars, each highlighting a specific type of eCommerce strategy which utilizes the X Platform™ to develop intelligent personalized pricing applications and real-time offer optimization.
Each 50-minute webinar will provide the knowledge and sample code needed to implement applications that engage and convert consumers. Build competitive personalized pricing and offer management apps in hours, not days, using the X Platform™.
Can't make it? Register anyway to receive the recording.
#1: Quickly build real-time dynamic pricing apps without compromise
December 14, 2017 at 10am PT/1pm ET
- Easily build dynamic/competitive pricing capabilities that scale to meet business growth
- Learn more about key dynamic pricing elements in analytical/intelligent transactional applications
#2: Build and leverage value based pricing to drive revenue
January 18, 2018 at 10am PT/1pm ET
- How to build customer value-driven pricing capabilities and leverage data integration to provide optimal real-time offers
#3 Real-time relevant offer targeting
February 8, 2018 at 10am PT/1pm ET
- Learn how leading technologists are measuring the effectiveness of relevant “offers” across all dimensions in real-time transactional processing
- Find out more about how to enable real-time offer optimization without requiring months of software integration and learning